Last updated on 17th June 2022
Data Protection Rights
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them and to object to the processing or you have the right to request that to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions, of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. C-Land Infosoft Pvt. Ltd makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, We does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet and therefore warns the web sites, products and services users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Website, Mobile app, utility software, web application or desktop application including APIs may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As we, cannot control these web sites and external sources, we cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Management of Personal Data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from us by email, SMS, physical mail and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls and postal mail by visiting out website or other related services, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain services.
Information We Collect
Our Products (Including but not limited to Mobile applications – Android and iOS, web applications, desktop software, websites, web portals, backend software, databases, utility software and associated APIs) collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
How We Use Your Information
Our products (Including but not limited to Mobile applications – Android and iOS, web applications, desktop software, websites, web portals, backend software, databases, utility software and associated APIs) uses the data we collect for the purposes:
- Improve our website, products or services in order to better serve you
- Understand your needs
- Respond to your requests in a better way
- Send periodic informative communication
- Service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Communicate directly with you, but If you do not want to receive such email messages: You will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To help keep our Services secure, including for security monitoring and identity management;
- To investigate and prevent potential fraud or illegal activities involving our systems and networks, including to prevent cyber-attacks and to detect bots;
- To administer our back-up disaster recovery plans and policies;
- for research and development purposes, including to analyze, develop, improve and optimize our Services;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business, including to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requests, for mergers and acquisitions, finance and accounting, archiving and insurance purposes, legal and business consulting and in the context of dispute resolution.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not use, sell, share, disclose, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your data to any other client, prospect, or third party.
- However, C-Land Infosoft Pvt. Ltd will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of C-Land Infosoft Pvt. Ltd, our Users, or others.
- We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names, email addresses, mobile numbers and other user information related to the website or service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website or service. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
C-LAND INFOSOFT PVT. LTD
D12G, NEW CIVIL NAGAR,
PALAKKAD, KERALA, INDIA
Phone: +91 9946108615