- All the features of InvoiceNET® Pro
- Multi-Branch Operations
- Group Company – Creating Company from one or more branches
- Remote Access
- Linked Transactions
Linked Transactions, are those which happen one after another. For example, the purchases flow generally consists of Indents, Requisitions, Orders, Material Receipts, Invoices and Payments. For Example: A Purchase Voucher can be linked against Purchase Order.
- Fully customizable Dashboard for showing business critical data in the form of bar charts, pie charts or in tabular form
- InvoiceNET® Server agent for scheduling backup and scheduled automatic voucher entry
- Inventory & Stores, Accounts, Manufacturing, Time & Payroll Management Modules etc.
- Add-On Modules like Service Management, CRM, Fixed Assets, Projects Management etc.,
- Transactions Authorization: Transaction authorization is a tool that user can use for transaction approvals, rejection or hold
- Custom Report Builder: Customer can create their own report as per their requirement
- Messaging and Reminders: Inter user messaging and reminder system allows the user to send message/create reminder from one user to another.
- Branch-wise financial and other reports
- Division-wise financial and other reports
- Product, Ledger Account, Voucher Sharing Among Branches
- Easy & Affordable Customization Packages
- User role or rights can be allocated to specific branch(s)
- 1 Year Free Support & Training
For additional features / more details, please refer our Comparison Chart.